What you will need:
Mini Pine cones -( I lucked out because the park by my house is full of these little guys!
Zip lock Bags-You will use these to shake the paint and the pine cones together Paint- I used Craft paint (Gold, Light Blue and White)
Wax paper - or a plastic lid of some sort ( I was out of wax paper, so I used a few of the random lids I have laying around
1. Gather Pine cones
2. separate into color piles ( I suggest 3 colors for variety, but whatever you like)
3. Squirt desired paint color into bags
4. Add unpainted pine cones into each color sack
5. SHAKE!! until pine cones are coated
6. Empty the painted pine cones onto wax paper or plastic lids...separate colors.
7. Allow at least 8 hours to dry
8. Mix dried pine cones together and add to super cute bowl or even an apothecary jar would be cute! And that's it!!
Easy right?? and a great little pop of fall for your home!! Ps Enter to win An iPhone Skin that I designed HERE giveaway from 10/18-10/25
Im Linking this project up to: House on The Way
and Beyond The Picket Fence